Thursday 6 October 2011

About Me

About Me

The boring bits first!


Name – Toni
Age – 25

Early mornings dont suit me!

Being an Idiot Abroad - Look at the freckles


Height – 5’2 ish
Clothes size – 20/22
Eye Colour – Blue
Hair Colour – Honey Blond
Home TownLeeds
Siblings -1 sister. 1 brother
My sister on the left, me in the middle and my brother on the right (they are twins)


Living arrangements – I live with my boyfriend of 5 years in a very small flat!!
Twitter – plussized22

I don’t have a very exciting life, (I wish I did then maybe my blog would have more followers! lol), but I guess it’s what you make off it! I am happier than I ever been.I have a few very close loyal friends who I couldn't live without and a wonderful boyfriend who loves me for who I am (although he won't have his picture taken.. Grrrr).



Laura and Me - One of my best friends. Been that way since Primary school


Me and Carly. Best friends for 25 years. (I looked a little worse for wear on this pic)
  I know I am not the best blogger in the world (by any stretch), my English can be appalling, like wise my spelling, but I have found something I enjoy. I am following a number of blogs which give me so much inspriation to write about what I like and my opinions. I have always loved fashion and beauty but have never had the confidence or belief that I could actually make it my hobbie until recently.


I won't bore you with the rest of my life story!!!

Toni x

2 comments :

  1. I feel the same about my blog, really want more followers, but no idea how to get them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. It's great to know the person behind this beautiful blog. You're such a beautiful woman indeed. I'd love to gather ideas on plus size designer clothes.

    ReplyDelete