Monday 16 January 2012

eBay

I love eBay! I am a sucker for a Bargain and it feeds my love for Next clothes!

I have had a look this morning and here are some of my favourite items from Next on eBay at the moment!




Black and Silver 50's Hepburn Dresss - Size 22. Its is currently at £24.99 and has 6 days left at auction.
Flamingo Print Dress - Size 22. Currently at £3 and has 5days left.



Grey Flamingo top - Size 24. Currently at £6.95 and end on Thursday
Pink and Grey Tea Dress - Size 24. Buy it Now £21.99. Listed for 23 days but only a few available.



Multi print Maxi - Size 26 (also available in size 24 and 28). Buy it Now £18.99. Listed for 20 days but limited stock.
Blazer - Size 26. Buy It Now £16.99. 18 days left.

And finally, a really nice Summer Dress from ASOS! I think I am going to watch this for my holidays as I looks beautiful!










2 comments :

  1. I love the Next flamingo dress and the Asos dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon the flamingo dress could be quite short so would prob wear as a tunic! I luuuurve the ASOS dress and will prob buy it! But it's very girlie for me! Lol x

      Delete