Tuesday 24 January 2012

Sarenza Competition - Go to Shoes!

One thing I always put to the bottom of my shopping list is shoes!

I find it so difficult to find shoes that fit correctly and feel comfortable at the same time!

Being on the short side I love wearing heels! But heels don't always love me wearing them!

Thank god for wedges! Wedges are always my go to shoes! They are my saviour! They give me the added height that I am looking for, as well as comfort and style! And it looks as though they are going to be a SS12 staple again! Yey!

And Serenza have half sizes too!

Whether it's wedges suitable for work...

Summer nights

Or all out glam


There is definitely a wedge out there for you!

Toni 


XOXOXO


PS. If you fancy entering Sarenza's amazing competition click here!

No comments :

Post a Comment