Monday 7 May 2012

Holiday OOTD


A week or so before I left for my holidays I saw this jumpsuit on the Simply Be website!


Jumpsuits aren't my thing! But I just loved it when I saw it!

I bought it in a size 24 but to be honest I didn't need to. A size 22 would have been fine!


Although the day time temp reached 30 degrees most days the night temp was quite cold, hence the cardi! (Excuse the face! I believe it was about 4am when this photo was taken!)

Although it looks ok, I won't wear it again!

So if you want to buy it from me let me know with a price you are willing to pay and it could be yours!!!

Toni 
OXOX


9 comments :

  1. It looks great. Hope you had a nice holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My holiday was amazing! have you been to Turkey?

      Delete
    2. i went there with my now hubby on our first holiday it was a bit warm for me I'm not a sun worshiper at all i much prefer splashing around at a water park or looking around at animals xx

      Delete
    3. Its was just nice! well somedays it was over 30oc but there was a breeze so you didnt really feel it that much! I love pools!, however if my feet cant touch the floor i dont so in!!!! lol x

      Delete
  2. Lovely print :D I so need to go on holiday, I hate our weather!
    4am? Sounds like you had a fab holiday!
    Try selling it on Ebay I love that place!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go and live abroad tomorrow! I used to live in Lanzarote but came home!!! silly me!

      Delete
  3. Awesome jumpsuit, it looks good on you. I tried it but sadly it didn't suit me. You should keep it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome in the jumpsuit.
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete