Sunday 13 May 2012

Straight Vs Plus

If you follow me on Pinterest you may have seen that I repined an outfit from Polyvore. I don't know who originally posted it or created it but I loved it!

The only problem was that I was a 'straight' sized outfit!

This is the outfit.

Batman Vest $25 - Alloy.com
Jeans $97 - Nelly.com
Biker Jacket $2170 - shoprmrsh.com
Evelina Mulberry Bag $3150 - Mulberry.com
Earrings $10 - buckle.com
Sunglasses $230 - Rebeccaminkoff.com

And this is my version of it!


Vest £9.99 - Inspire 
Jeans £22.99 - Inspire
Biker Jacket £55 - ASOS Curve
Boots £119.95 - Mode in Pelle
Zebra Tote Bag £12.50 - F&F Tesco
Earrings £12 - Oasis
Sunglasses £130 - Ray Bans

Loads cheaper and made for the plus size girl!

Do you like it? Would you style it any different?

Toni 
XOXO



7 comments :

  1. I actually like the Plus version better!! Fab work Mrs!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the BatMan top! I wish there was somewhere that I could buy tops like that!!! x

      Delete
  2. First one was a little too black. Your choices came together as a more "feminine" rocker outfit! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black but I don't like 'grunge rocker' kinda look!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my style :D I practically live in my leather jacket!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love skinny jeans and biker boots, esp during the winter with a massive wooly jumper!

      x

      Delete
  5. The boots and jacket are much better on the plus size picture !
    Wish the batman top was plus sized though :(

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete