Thursday 12 July 2012

A Weekend of Fun Pt2 - The Main Event

Saturday was the big day! The day myself and Becky have spent months working hard on! It was event day!!

PLUS NORTH DAY!

First of all I have to thank each and every person and company who bought tickets and sponsored Plus North!

Without ALL of you there would have been no Plus North.

A special thank you to Simply Be. From venue hire, Models outfits (which they got to keep!) and outfit for me and Becky. THANK YOU!!!!

I am just going to show you a few of my favourite pictures. I didn't take any on the day so thank you to Meg from Simply Be and my fab cousin Kitty who came on her day off to be photographer extraordinaire!







In the next few posts I am going to do individual thanks and a list of the prize draw winner. As well as an OOTD of my dress!

For now, Toni 

XOXO


1 comment :

  1. Congratulations to you and Becky for making it such a successful event. You both worked SO hard on it and deserve our sincere thanks and appreciation xx

    ReplyDelete