Tuesday 14 August 2012

Curvissa Review and OOTD

The lovely folk at Curvissa recently contacted me and asked me if I would like to review an item from their website.

I could have picked a whole wardrobe full of items but in the end whittled it down to this.

A kangaroo Knitted jumper dress. I love a good jumper dress and this is a totally different style to what I would normally wear.

After I had picked the dress I was slightly sceptical about choosing a jumper when it was cracking the flags outside. But I was worried about nothing. The jumper is more like a thick fine knit.

As always, I team it with a pair of trusty leggings.



I am really glad I picked this jumper. It will last through the winter and would look with a pair of boots too. 

Toni x




5 comments :

  1. This jumper looks like it'll be fab to snuggle up in during the winter. When I saw the picture I wasn't too keen on it but it looks great on you, loads better than in the picture :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't have looked twice at it on the website, but really looks good on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i love the jumper dress.

    i got one from Matalan last year bur on me (i'm only 5'6) its more like a long top could never wear it as a dress. i might have to have a look for one of these

    I also wanted to let you know i've nominated you for a blog award.
    http://sheiselec.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - look at your fab waist! Would the dress work with a chunky belt? x

    ReplyDelete