Saturday 8 December 2012

Day Eight - Saving Face

There is one thing I am jealous of.... All of you with amazing skin!

I suffer from mild adult acne and often have really bad break outs. And its not just normal pimples I get. I'm talking boil like, red lumpy things! 

I've used just about every product on the market! Some work for a few weeks. Some don't work at all and some actually make my skin worse!!!!

I think I have now found a routine that is good for my skin!


Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 daily vitamin C facial wash from Soap and Glory. Makes my face feel super clean and fresh! It does make my face slightly dry, but as long as I moisturise its fine. 

Fab pore hot cloth cleanser. In one words.... AMAZING! I had the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser and I honestly think that this one is better. It smells fabulous and melts away all traces of make up and grim from the day! And it leaves my skin feeling like a babies bottom!!!!

Clean and clear dual action moisturiser. I use this product everyday. It really rehydrating and perfectly finishes my daily facial cleansing.

If my break out is particularly bad I break out the big boy! PanOxyl.
This literally clears my skin in a few days. Its pretty much the same stuff as doctors prescribe but at half the price. Its pretty harsh and I can only use it for a maximum of 3/4 days, but its normally done its job by then.

What skin care products do you use? Is there any other products you recommend?

Toni xx

2 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you posted this, thank you - I've got mild acne too and have been thinking about trying something new, I'll definately give S&G a go.

    I just use Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing & Toning Lotion at the moment, it's adequate for the price but doesn't appear to be helping my acne at all.

    I wonder if it's a coincidence that my skin has cleared up since I've been using S&G Scrub Your Nose In It (face scrub and mask, though it's quite gentle as opposed to the gritty types).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i suffer with spots which can really knock my confidence, i might have to try some of these products.

    ReplyDelete