Tuesday 11 December 2012

Day Eleven - .........andthatswhoiam....

I have tumble. I have no idea how to use it but I have found something I love. A page, member, group, or what ever they are called on there.

You can find it at  andthatswhoiam.tumblr.com.

And this is my own 'and this  who I am'




I don't can't remember my actual natural hair colour......but this will be the next colour.


I love tattoos on girls......


And guys......and Adam Lavine


I feel guilty even when I have done nothing wrong.


I always feel left out


I love Boston Terriers


I love Photography


I wear my heart on my sleeve


I love snow.


And whilst I generally accept my size, I will never fully accept my body.

what would your '...andthatswhoiam' look like?

Toni x

All the images above are courtesy of Google images and tumblr.




2 comments :

  1. What a lovely hair colour. :)

    I've abandoned my tumblr, I was spending waaaay too much time on it. Struggling with my own version of this kind of post at the moment, its hard to open to people.

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair is purplish but a lot darker!

      I find my blog as a type of therapy as I find talking about me difficult.

      T x

      Delete