Friday 7 December 2012

Day Seven - My favourite Blog

I love reading other blogs.

I started reading blogs long before I started writing my own and through various gatherings and Plus North I have been lucky enough to meet lots of fab ladies!

But the one that inspired me to start blogging was Wait Until the Sunset.

I love Olivia's posts. She always looks amazing and has an awesome sense of style and has the best smile ever!

I would love to raid her wardrobe!

Hopefully one day I'll get to meet there lovely Olivia!




Whats your favourite blog?

Toni xx

2 comments :

  1. I love Olivia's blog too, and hers was one of the first I started reading. I love her style, and that smile of hers is infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! This means so much to me Toni! I love that I inspired you to start blogging! That is so totally awesome! Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete