Saturday 23 March 2013

Barratts shoes Review

The lovely Kieron from Barratts shoes recently asked on twitter if anyone would be interested in reviewing some shoes from Barratts. Having the love affair I do with shoes I jumped at the chance.

After choosing a pair of Chelsea boots, I eagerly waiting their delivery. As soon as they arrived I feel in love. However, my horrid fat feet didn't like them. They were too narrow. I had managed to get my feel on them but they looked stupid and felt too tight! 

I contacted Kieron and advised him that I needed to exchange them. He advised me that I could exchange in store. So after work on Friday I went for I nosy.

The Barratts in Leeds is pretty small and I didn't have much choice but I finally chose 2 pairs of flats that I love!



They are both uber comfy and will look great with jeans, trousers and dresses alike! 






The first pair are patent with larger studs. I wore them for a few hours and they rubbed slightly but not enough to put me off wearing them again.
l,!:-) ':-) :-) ' '


These are my favourite pair. They are literally like slippers. They have small studs and come in different colours. I will be going back at the end of the month!

I'll be honest, Barratts isn't somewhere I shop often, I always thought that they were over priced, but if you get Barratts own they are very reasonable.

What do you think? Do you shop at Barratts?

Tonix

No comments :

Post a Comment