Wednesday 20 March 2013

Fatshionologie - Trousers


Fatshionologie is a blogger style challenge born out of a discussion on twitter in the hope that it would help us create exciting new content for our blogs as well as show that each new style 'theme' can be rocked by a variety of different body shapes!
This months theme was trousers. I practically live in black trousers during the week as I wear them to work, and I love wearing jeans too, but saying that I found this months theme really difficult. I have a love/hate relationship with black trousers. I love black trousers/I hate that I cant find the perfect ones. All I want is a cotton pair of bootcut black trousers woth pockets..... Is that so hard??? Well, apparently so!
My favourite black trousers at the moment are a pair fron New Look that I got via eBay. They have pockets and the material is so/so.
I wear them with many a different tops and jumpers.
Here I am wearing a Jumper from Simply Be (I wasnt aware that you could see my bra until after I took the picture!!!)
Do you have any recommendations for black trousers? Where do you get yours from?
You can see the other Trousers themes by clicking the link below!
Toni x

1 comment :

  1. my only black formal (aka work) trousers are from ASOS via the clothes swap in Leeds. I have Jersey plattzo pants from tesco. they are a bit thicker than the others i've got so idea for colder weather.

    x

    ReplyDelete