Wednesday 15 May 2013

Fatshionologie - Work Meeting





Fatshionologie is a blogger style challenge born out of a discussion on twitter in the hope that it would help us create exciting new content for our blogs as well as show that each new style 'theme' can be rocked by a variety of different body shapes!

This months theme was dressing for a work meeting or interview. 

This one should have been a walk in the park for me as I work in an office and attend meeting almost weekly. However, that said, my office is fairly relaxed as we only deal with internal clients.

Whilst looking through my wardrobe one item instantly popped out.  My lovely Swan dress....


I think its perfect for the office/meeting/interviews as its smart but fun at the same time!

what I wore :-

Blazer - Next
Dress - Clement Riberio at Evans
Tights - Marks and Spencers
Shoes - George at Asda

Dont forget to check out the other amazing ladies!!

No comments :

Post a Comment