Tuesday 7 May 2013

Life's Big Canvas

We all know how amazing Life's Big Canvas jewellery is, right?

But did you know Chloe has started to sell stationary and crafty stuff? Been the stationary whore I am, this made me very excited!! Life's Big Canvas is located a very very short walk away from where I work in Leeds and I love visiting Chloe!!!

Chloe kindly gifted me a few items from her new stock to show you!



Ahhh, can't beat a good note book.... I know have three in my work bag!!! (I bought the notes book!)




Rubber stamp and matching necklace.


How amazing is the 'make it yourself' felt bird???? You can also get 'make your own' key rings, badges, magnets, photo frames and jewellery. If you visit Life's Big Canvas, located at the Birds Yard in Leeds, you can also have a look through the range of Tatty Divine that is in stock....and if I am not mistaken, she has a Lobster necklace!!!

Since the opening of the Trinity in Leeds, I really feel that the small independant business are struggling. So if you live in Leeds, or you happen to be visiting, I urge you to visit Birds Yard....

No comments :

Post a Comment