Saturday 18 May 2013

OOTD - Joe Browns

 A few weeks back I was lucky enough to get hold of some of the new items from Simply Be.

One of the dress I chose was from the Joe Browns range.

In the past I have been a bit 'meh' about the Joe Browns range. But over the last few seasons it seems to be improving. One of my issues was always the sizing. I generally had to size up by one or two sizes, the recently they seem a lot more true to size. The dress I am wearing is my normal size 22 and I reckon I could have actually been better in a size 20.




What I wore -

Jacket - New Look Inspire
Dress - Simply Be
Leggings - New Look Inspire
Sandals - Primark

The only think I would change on this dress is the lining. Not all of it mind. Just the frilly bit around the bottom. Apart from that I really love it and can see it becoming a staple item in my wardrobe, especially during the summer!

I have currently set up a Facebook Page for my blog and would love it if you would give me a 'like', thanks in advance!!

Toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment