Monday 20 May 2013

Scarlett and Jo Review

A few weeks the lovely Lucy from Scarlett and Jo contacted me and asked me if I would be interested in reviewing a item from the their range. As I missed out on the Style Session I was invited to, I jumped at the change too try something.

A few days later I received this little beaut.




In all honesty, it isn't something that I would pick myself. However, saying that, I love it.

I have styled it with black tights and some black heels, which is perfect for the cold night at the moment. I think the next time I wear it though, I will wear it as per the model, with the tie at the front. I chose a size 24, but would have definitely got away with my normal size 22.

I can't wait for the summer to arrive when I can wear this with out tights. I am now on the look out for some blue sandals to wear with it, so if you see any, let me know!!



The Scarlett and Jo range is available from here from Evans.

toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment