Friday 24 May 2013

Swimwear edit

Although my holiday isn't until Septemeber I have already started the hunt for some good swimwear.

I only travelled abroad for the first less than 10 years ago, and during that time I have varied between a size 18-22, but in the last few years I have noticed a considerable improvement in plus size swimwear.

Here are my favourite items of swimwear available at the moment.


I'm not a huge fan of swimdresses as I think they lack shape, but I love the Evans variation of a swimdress. It still has shape to the hips but then a cute little skirty thing attached to it!



I've always know Elomi for lingerie, but happened to look on their website ans found this!!!! I adore it! I love tankini tops that are a bit looser, and this nautical style one is my favourite, however, it is quite pricy!
As you will have more than likely seen Clements Riberio has recently launched a new holiday range with Evans. This swimsuit is from that collection and is a bit more 'trendier' that some swimwear that is available for the plus size market.


Simply Be have always had a decent range of swimwear and, to be honest, I normally end up purchasing from them. They have a range of brands, Beach to Beach, they stock the likes of Freya, Cleo, Panache, Zoggs, Figleaves and magisculpt, and more importantly a good range of size. Some by actual size and others by bust size. I love this MAGISCULPT bandeau swimsuit!


Panache, Panache,  Panache! You really are spoiling us with the New Cleo range. I love tilly. I love the tankini dress (which comes with matching pants!!!!) I actaully have this swimdress, its a bit snugg and the size 18 pants, were laughable, but its so nice I can forgive Panache! The only down side to panache is sizing. The biggest cup size available with the tankini dress is a 38G. I would guess that if you are bigger than a size 20/22 this tankini dress wouldn't fit :-(

What do you think?

Have I missed any that you would recommend? Where do you normally buy your swimwear from?

Toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment