Tuesday 16 July 2013

Day 11-13 #30daychallenge

Hello!

Again, I am catching up!

Soooooo, Day 11.

Describe yourself in 10 words......

Indecisive
Needy
Insecure
Fickle
Stubborn
undisciplined
Kind
Loyal
Generous
Honest


Day 12

What do you miss....

I miss lots of things. One thing I think about often is missed opportunities. I often think about what might have been and what could have happened... But I need to get over it and concentrate on the future and what can happen......

But lets not dwell on this......

Day 13

A public apology...

I guess this kinda ties in with the last one.... I apologise for been miserable and constantly moaning. I apologise for wanted to be something other than what I already am!

Catch up done!
Don't forget I have an ASOS giveaway that runs until Sunday....


No comments :

Post a Comment