Thursday 4 July 2013

Day One - #30 day challenge.

Day One
My life story in 250 (ish) words.
I was born in November 1985 and I have a brother and sister 3 years younger than me that are twins. My mum and dad divorced when I was 5 and he moved back to Liverpool. Until the age of 11 my mum brought me and my siblings up as a single parent. She married my stepdad 12 years ago. I hated him at first. And sometimes still do. At 19 I left home and went to work in Lanzarote as a holiday rep. I lasted 6 months and loved every minute.
I came home in the October and met my boyfriend the following May. We’ve lived together pretty much from the start and have been together for just over 7 years. We have had many happy times, with plenty more to come, as well as occasional heart break after I suffered from two miscarriages.
I don’t have many friends, but the friends I have are keepers. Me and my best friend have been friends since birth, that’s 27 years, and have never fallen out once. I have made some amazing women through blogging and know that a handful will be friends of life.
And that’s really. I’ve didn’t go to uni, I have been in the same job for 9 years and generally have a pretty quiet (boring) life! 
Toni x
Here are the links for the other girls!

No comments :

Post a Comment