Thursday 29 August 2013

OOTD - Simply Be

Last weekend was my my grandma's 85th birthday and to celebrate the family got together and went to the local pub for a meal.

 A few weeks before I was very  kindly sent a few items from Simply Be to review.

One of the items I received was the Project D London Queens print dress.  When the Project D line first came out I wasn't 100% sure It was to my taste, but the more I look at it the more I want the rest of the range!!


I got so many compliments on the dress during the day. It left amazing on and although there was a lot of ruffled feather at the price tag when they first came out, you can definitely feel where the extra money has been spend.

The AW project D is out now and has the most amazing Olympia maxi dress!

Toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment