Thursday 8 August 2013

Scarlett and Jo Review

A few weeks ago the lovely girls at Scarlett and Jo contacted me to see if I would like to review on the the new range that has just launched on Evans.

The dress I was sent was the Grey Jacquard Side Panel Dress, can can be found here on the Evans site.

To be honest, I was unsure whether It was 'me' when I first saw on, but I feels and looks so much better when its actually on.

For some reason I feel like a totally different person when I have this dress on.. Its very much a grown up, power women, business dress and if I worked in an office of that type I would have this dress is every colour available.



I even posed differently!!!

One only negative I have about this dress is the cross over bust... I don't know if it is because of the bra's I own or the dress, but I couldn't find one bra that didn't play peek a boo...

What do you think? Can I be business woman of the year 2013??

Toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment