Friday 9 August 2013

Yours Clothing - Plus North Spotlight blog

With Plus North almost upon us myself, Becky and the rest of the Plus North team will be highlighting our Premier Sponsors on your blogs to give you a bit of an idea of what the day will have in store for you.

First up we have the amazing Your Clothing. 


I have been a long time buyer from Yours Clothing and over the past few years have been excited to see that their range (a very extensive one!) has gone from strength to strength. Your Clothing seem to cover every age and every style with out compromising on price or quality.

As part of the spotlight blog we were asked if we would be interested in taking part in a 'Take 5 Plus North'. After looking through the website me and Becky decided that this dress would be ideal for the whole team!


So here I am wearing it! I wore it with my trusted denim jacket, tights and brogues and received compliments on it all day!


I can see this dress been an all season dress.. It would look fab with a long sleeved black tee, an oversized cardi and some knee highs....

Dont forget to see how the other ladies wore there dress....

Becky of MrsBeBe Blog
Rosie of A Rose Like This
Hanna of The Wardrobe Challenge
Mhairi of Lilybobombs Lovely Lumps



Toni x



No comments :

Post a Comment