Thursday 26 September 2013

La Isla Bonita.....

Jet2 are currently running a bloggers competition for one lucky blogger to win a weeks holiday to Gran Canaria. All you have to do is tell them in less than 200 words they you are the blogger to win! Here's my entry...



There are many reasons I love to travel abroad. The Sun. New places to explore. New People. A new culture. The list could go on and on. One of the things I really love about travelling is the sense of 'family spirit' that you see. Whether it be around the pool, in restaurants or on the beach. There is something free about being on holiday. I don't know if its due to the fact the the stresses of work are forgotten or that the best of people seem to come out when they are relaxed or maybe a bit of both. But it makes me happy. One of things the makes me happy is when other people are happy and laughing. They say laughter is infectious. And right now I could really do with catching that infection!

The closing date is the 15th October and all the information is here!


No comments :

Post a Comment