Monday 30 September 2013

OOTD

On Saturday night I had a rare night out with three of my best friends. We don't see each other as much as we would like to but when we do get together it always gets messy. Saturday night was no exception.

I always have a battle with myself when it comes to picking an outfit, so decided to only take one option with me.

Whilst recently browsing on the Simply Be website I came across this beautiful fishtail top in the sale for £19.




I am not sure how I missed this when it came out but I knew I had to have it!


Teamed with my trusty black skinny jeans, a black vest (as the top is quite see through) and some silver heels.... I was ready to go!!


I love a good night out but 6am bedtimes are no go for me.... two days later and I am still feeling it!

Toni x

2 comments :