Thursday 12 September 2013

Plus North - Pt1 - Day Dress

As I already mentioned in yesterdays post, last Saturday was the day that me and Becky had been working hard to organise for the last year! PLUS NORTH!

From all the blogs and pictures I have seen I think we can call this years event a success, even if I do say it myself!!

Through blogging I have been lucky to build some fantastic relationships with brands. None more so then Simply Be. I kid you not, half of my wardrobe is made up of Simply Be and my bank account definitely knows when it payday and I have to pay my account!!

As Simply Be were one of our main sponsors this year they kindly offered to dress me for the day event.

I fell in love with the Project D London Piccadilly dress but sadly it was, and still is out of stock :-(

As an alternative I picked another Project D dress. The Lincoln Maxi dress from the past season.

As always, when you have your heart set on something and then it doesn't happen I was a tad gutted, and until Saturday morning I still wasn't 100% sure that I liked the dress.

But I have to say it felt faaaabbbulous on! I received loads of compliments on the dress!

Image courtesy of KJP 

I could have maybe done with a pin to cover my modesty around the boob area, but apart from that I am glad I stuck with the dress and wore it!!

What do you think?

Toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment