Sunday 20 October 2013

The Big Boot Challenge revisited pt2 - Simply Be

After revisiting The Big Boot Challenge a few weeks weeks ago I decided to review a few more pairs of boots to show you some of the choice that are available this year. 

The second pair I have to show you is another pair from Simply Be*.


These boots are from the Legroom range and retail at £89. 

For this pair of boots I decided to get a leg fitting down and try the Curvy Plus in an E fit. Curvy Plus fits up to 518mm calves.




As you can see on this pair I have less bagging around the ankles and although I would struggle to get a pair of skinny jeans tucked in to these, I actually prefer them.

As with any leather boots they are very stiff and took a few wears before they stopped hurting, but now they fit like a glove.

I will definitely get my wear out of these boots this winter. I never realised how well tan boots go with everything!!!

Toni 

*these boots were gifted to me. All opinions are my own.






No comments :

Post a Comment